Friday, April 11, 2008

Yummy-ness!

I was kinda upset with my mom this morning. :( I hope she would understand why I didnt wanna go. You pray because you need to ease yourself. Thats my point of view. I will work doubly hard to prove her wrong. No no, its not because I work hard to prove her wrong but also for myself. Im sure I can do it!!! B, you too. :) Was kinda disappointed with myself too. I think I was too harsh. Hmm..

Unhappiness aside. :)

Went out early in the morn to meet B. Actually, today's plan was to be out with my mom but she said things which upset me. So, I grabbed my towel paced down the hallway and to the bathroom. Took a slow shower and felt better. Changed, and off to meet B. Was really very happy to see him and I started whining to him what happened. Haha!

Guess what we cooked today?

Omelette!

Photobucket

Add salt, MSG and pepper to bring in the taste.


B pured half of the bowl of the beaten eggs into another bowl. Because Im not taking any meat and he fry it for me. :) How sweet. He did this to his omelette. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, a cup of coffee to end my day!


I skipped 100times today! Yippie. Im feeling healthy. Haha! No oily food and tidbits for the next few months. See if my diet plan is gonna work. I didnt do sit-ups today because I've got muscle cramps! Omg! Hope it wears off soon so that I can continue with my daily routine. :)

See, my determination is very strong. Hahah! Maybe its just for slimming. I hope I can determine in other things too. Esp, studies! I cant wait for B to become a chef. I'll get him to cook for my dins everyday!