Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Strawberry Sorche Torte.

Met up with B today and had a little quarrel. But, its okay now. No big deal. :)

Reached home and surprisingly, my sis did not went for work today! And she baked. Hahahahaha! Pics up!

Firstly, cut the strawberries into half.

Photobucket

Looked like a heart-shape strawberry.


Photobucket

I love you.


Photobucket


Secondly, apply cranberries on top of the cake. I dont know this step. LoL! My sis did it. I helped her to cut the strawberries and melt the chocolate. :P

Photobucket


Photobucket

I think she mashed up the cranberries.


Melt the chocolate. :) I think my sis mixed it with whip cream. Lol!

Photobucket


Spread the melted choco on the cake!

Photobucket


Put the strawberries on top! Ta-dah~ Finished. LoL!

Photobucket


Photobucket

My sis took this, not me.


Photobucket


Im not the one baking so dont ask me recipe!! I only cut the strawberries. Lol! But, if you guys want the recipe, ask me. Ive got the recipe book. Lol! So yah.

FYI, I know nuts about baking. Hahahahaha! But, I was the one who thought of putting strawberries on top to make it look nicer. So, part of the credits is to me!

BYE!