Saturday, April 5, 2008

Noisy people should die.

Seriously. Do you guys agree with what my title say?

The family next door is one. Just moved in 3 years ago. I still remembered when they first moved in, that little girl cry and cry and CRY! Super pek cek lor. Cry nvm, whenever there's people walking pass their corridor, she will keep "AUNTY!! AUNTY!! UNCLE!! UNCLE!!" Cb, she scream on top of her voice one ok!! She keep doing that when that person reacts to her lor. You tell me you want this kind neighbour anot!

If you ppl find that lil girl cute go fuck yourself can?! Totally is uncute lor. Ya ya, you people might think she's courteous or what lor. BUT NO LOR! You know my darlingboy will bark and bark when people walked pass our corridor. Especially those noisy ppl walk noisily or what one lah. Then he will bark super hiong one. Then that lil girl scold MY BOYBOY LEH! Scold him STUPID DOG LEH! KNN! I feel like slapping her across her fucking face sia. CB! Totally no manners one. Dont know how her parents teach her one. Like mother like daughter sia.

That girl grow up confirm become those stupid ahlians with no fucking manners one. Knn! Can someone help me burn down their house to let me have some peace?