Saturday, April 12, 2008

Its killing me!

Oh dear! My migraine came back again! Shittypie. Hate having migraine. The pain is unbearable.

And I have lots of things undone. Like, I have not done my laundry yet. I didnt sweep/mop the floor today. :( The house is in a total mess la. Especially my room. Clothes are everywhere. Damn! What the hell am I doing?!?!

School is starting in 2 days time. I can say that Im kinda looking forward to it but I dread the whole journey. Luckily, Im travelling towards JE. :) Moreover, B is in the same school as me. How coincidence! Initially, I thought that no one is in the same school school as me. But to my surprise, B got in the same school as me! Hahahah! You tell me, how can I be independent this way?

Tell all of you a secret. I did not quit my smoking habit. :( Thats very shitty. I know. Im gonna quit soon! B and I bought a new pack of cigs under the influence of Chun. Bah! Damnit! Thats the very last pack, I promise.

ARGH! MIGRAINE KILLS!