Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rouge.

Watched Rouge on Channel5 just now. Hehe! Its about doggie this week! Normally I wouldnt watch Rouge because I think the host did not perform very well. Lol!

Aww, after hearing that 9000 animals were abandoned every year, my heart sinks. :( So poor thing lor those animals!

Btw, I wanna whine abt something again. 2 weeks ago, I was walking Kiki in the park and there's these 2 fucking Malay boys making fun of Kiki. Damn! FYI, I am not PREJUDICING AGAINST MALAYS! :) I was kind enough to walk Kiki in a very slow rate because I knew that Malays cant touch dogs. And, I was afraid that Kiki would go sniff at them because dogs are very KPO one what. So, who knows that there's a road blockage infront and I've got no choice but to carry Kiki. And these 2 guys was walking very slowly lor. So I walked pass them la.

Know what? They met with this group of chinese and together they make fun of Kiki lor! Was totally pissed. When I turn around to stare at them, they keep quiet. When I continue walking they make fun again. ONE WORD : LOSER!

I hope this kinda people would burn in hell man. TMD! Its not that I wanna swear again. Its that the way their acting its not appropraite lor. As you know, Kiki is afraid of strangers. And they still make fun of him. How can I stand this kinda ppl. Argh!! And, they make Kiki shiver and feel so lost lor.

Like I said, I would rather donate my money to the SPCA rather than the old folks' home because I seriously think that HUMANS ARE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT! Get what I mean? Shittypie. Argh!

Once again, I AM NOT AGAINST THOSE MALAYS OUT THERE! So dont be a paranoid bitch. And those stupid ahlians/bengs burn in hell! Dont think that you own the whole world because you curse, bash and hang ard in groups. You're just nth but a piece of shit.

That group who make fun of Kiki, I know one of them. BITCH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You tell me, who can resist such a adorable dog like him?


DAMN YOU FUCKERS!