Saturday, April 19, 2008

A visit to the vet & Vegetable Farm!

Hello people!! Im happy today! ^^

Early in the morning was awaken by my Dad. He woke me up at 8+AM!! Omg, I cant even have a nice beauty sleep. :( Its all because of Kiki that I had to wake up so early. Need to bring him the vet for his yearly vaccination. DrTan says that Kiki is very healthy and he gained weight! Yeah!! Im so so so relieved to hear that. All dog owners should know why eh? :D Btw, Kiki weigh at 6.6kg now! Fatty bump bump. Hehe!

Photobucket

Kiki after his vaccination! He's still so energetic as ever! Healthy boy!


Went to the next door coffeeshop to have our DimSum breakfast! Yummy! Its really very Yummy! Btw, that shop is located at Sembawag road beside MountPleasant Animal Clinic. You people can go try try la. Haha!

Photobucket

CharSiew Bun & GlutiniousRice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

SiewMai.

Photobucket

CenturyEgg Porridge.

Photobucket

My fav! CheeCheongFun with prawn filling! Sorry for the half eaten plate! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For breakfast, how can you miss out soft-boiled eggs? Its a must have. (To me.)


After our very filling breakfast. My Mum wanted to go to the VegetableFarm at ChuaChuKang. Yeap, my Dad drove us there and WHAO! Very humid lor! And.. that place is very dirty. Ewk!! But I did enjoy myself there. Gonna be pictures all the way! So yah. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love birds. Ben&I. LOL!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

AloeVera! Its good for the skin! :) I've got one at home but not as huge as those you seen on the pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL! The other side of me. Super fugly, I know! No proper hairdo and clothes! It was a last minute decision lor! But I dont care. Lol! Im still gonna post my photos. See my face, so happy! :PI know la, Im very sitff. LOL!

Photobucket

My fat fat Dad! Lol! Like me, fat fat one. :X

Photobucket

Old people like to pose when they take pictures one. Lol! Dont know why leh! But I also like to pose! AHAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at what the cat is eyeing on. Bird's head lor!! Omg, erxin. But cute la. :X

Photobucket

DragonFruit.


Lastly.. Im gonna present you the sweetest and adorable living thing on Earth. :)

Photobucket


HAHAHAHA! Adorable right?! Omg, I love my darlingboy so much la!! Hehe!

My Mum bought home hell lots of veggies! Yeah! I love eating veggies! :P Went home straight after this and B dont allow me to rest. He kept urging me to meet him. :( So, I bathed and went out to meet him! Im sucha sweet gf right?! Went to collect his altered pants and vroooommm~ Off to his house. I slept all the way till evening and I went home. :( Didnt accompany him tho'. So sad! Argh! Shouldnt have fall asleep and not spend time with each other. HAIS!! Im already missing him!!

And.. YUMMY YOGHURT! Lol!

ILOVEYOU! BUAIZ!~ Longest and full of photos post.

p/s I hope I will be able to meet you tmrw and have breakfast!! Mwaks!