Monday, April 21, 2008

:)

Hello! Just got home with B. :D Met him at 654 to slaaaack. Love slacking with him! :D Pictures time!

Photobucket

B, you are being loved by Jen!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's mine! Shuai hor this pic. Hehe! FYI, he's not an ah beng. Its a candid shot by me!! Everyone can smoke. So dont judge people. :D Btw, I love B's orh ki near his eyes! So mesmerizing. *DROOLS*

Photobucket

I think B loves me too! He took a candid shot of me playing with my toes. :X

Photobucket

My fatty legs! MUAHAHAHA!

Photobucket

My fatty legs & his hairy legs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sinful! But who the hell can resist the yumminess of Lays Sour&Cream?!

Photobucket

This bird bird ate one of B's chips! Naughty naughty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My reflection!

Photobucket

See that paw? Im gonna put that as my 2nd tattoo in memorable of Kiki!


Im dreading school tmrw! Why cant school end earlier. Maybe like 2 or 3? This life is no difference from poly life lor. Its just that we are wearing school uni. Thats all. Im tired.

Thats all folks!

p/s B, altho' the time spent were insufficient. But Im really happy to be with you!!
p/p/s Anyone knows how to cure acne using the fastest and easiest way? Pls tell me! IMP!!