Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally..

I finally met up with B after 3 days! :D Kinda happy to see him! Brought Kiki over too! Hahahaha! My dad asked me to bring darlingboy over and he drove us to B's place. :) Drove us back too! Sucha good daddy. Hahahaha!

Bacially, B and I kept surfing youtube. Lol! Saw this vid and this lil fat boy is super adorable! Take a look.



HAHAHAHAhAhA! Cute!

Well, few days ago I was having serious cramps and my mum ate ice-cream to agitate me. I love love love ice-cream!!!! And she did this to me. :(

Photobucket


She dig and dig and dig from the ice-cream and left me with the biscuit. So bad right!!!

And, my dad is kinda cute today. He pronounce MIO as MEOW. Lols! So he said, "That MeowTV for what one. Ask korkor to cancel it. Also no use." I laughed like hell la! Hahahaha!

Im gonna go out with my sis tmrw! I cant wait man!! She says she's gonna blanjah me good good food. Heh! I wanna eat eat eat eat eat!!!!!

A pic of me. :) Hehe!

Photobucket


Sorry for the untidy background. :P And my face looks kinda shag. But who cares! Messy hair = ME! My hair is always in a mess if you know me. Teehee! I love messy hair!~