Thursday, April 3, 2008

Doomsday!

Aww, I've got serious cramps today. :( Its killing me and make me cant even eat, drink, sit, stand and sleep. I have to bare the pain to make myself fall asleep. I kept eating BIO Magnesium to ease the pain but on the other hand I feel like vomitting. Sounds like Im pregnant eh? Hahahah!~

Oh wells, Im better already and still alive. A pat on my back today because I didnt vomit!! Like finally! Normally I'll keep vomitting and vomitting till my tummy goes super duper flat and nothing comes out from my mouth anymore. Oh oh, I wanna thanks B for coming over to accompany me today. :)

2nd April'08

Accompanied B to collect his pay at NorthBridge Road. Walk very long lor. Walk till Im super pissed and I dont even wanna talk to him. Lol! And moreover Im having serious moodswings. Boohoo!!

Walked over to Central for our dinner! Pepperlunch. Not that nice tho. Taka's one better. :)

Photobucket


BeefPepperRice.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Walked through this underpassage to avoid the traffic and off we took the train back to Yishun.

Photobucket


Bought his AOM, back to his place and slaaaack. His dad was kinda funny.

He said this "WA! You finally come liao!"
Me "HAHAHAHA!"

Yeah, I finally went to his place because of some incident. Lol!!~ Know what? B is much more interested in his AOM than me. Fucker him. Look!

Photobucket


He was so eager to get home to play his stupid game! Leaving me behind lor!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Not giving me any attention at all!


So.. I do this!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


To get his attention!


And finally..

Photobucket


Photobucket


He knew that Im right beside him. Hahaha!


He sent me home after his game!

Photobucket


Last pic of the day! Im lazy and tired already. My cramps came back. Argh!

Photobucket


My darling&I


Oh oh, B and I wore the same colored clothing by chance ytd!! Hahahah! Telepathy!

Love,
Jen!