Saturday, April 26, 2008

jennnglf

Something funny to share with you guys! But I shall not name that person out. :) Privacy mah~ :D

I walked out of the toilet and somenody taps on my shoulder, and asked me in chinese "Wei shen mo wo gen ni jiang hua ni bu yao hui da wo?" It simply means, "Why is it that everytime when I talked to you, you wont reply me?" L-O-L. I looked at her, and I said "HUH?" And I turned away. L-M-F-A-O. Aiya, you must be at the scene then you will know how hilarious it is. :D

Anyways, I slept super early these few days! Maybe like before 10 and Im already sleeping like a log. This is how tired I am everyday. I stay in Yishun leh! Travel to Clementi very tiring de. :(

Below are all candid shots either by me or by CheekyJoyce.

Photobucket

Her name is SinYee and she's a very very very EXTREMELY quiet. I think one day she talk less than 10 sentences lor. LOL! Anyway, she's nice! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

B! Smart uni!~ Lol! Anyways, I waited for B for 1 hour yesterday! He told me he's gonna end his lesson so I intend to wait for him. Who knows, the lesson drag on till 6! Was happy to see him!! Haha!


Overdue pics. :D

Photobucket

:D candid shot! Lol! No la, I asked B to help me take one. Sometimes in life you must act act abit mah. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once in a lifetime Zi-Lian abit nvm la. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im just a plain-jane. :D


Thats all! Finally all pics are up! A pat on my back!

Was talking to Kuek just now and he told me that he didnt go to the MayDay concert!! Omg. I was like wtf? He can go but he didnt?! Guess what was his reason? Because the gf&him had an argument!! And he has to pay for the tix which he didnt go and it cost him 340bucks! Poor thing lor. Didnt go still must pay. Hais! Sometimes, I must agree that we girls are a huge HUGE burden to guys.

I miss B!! :( Im gonna cut my hair tomorrow. :D Im tired of tieing my hair up every morning. Burden~ Lol! Bye!