Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life's boring.

Life got boring when school starts. Yes! Indeed its super duper boring.

I have to wake up at 6 on every weekdays. Yes, its 6am in the morning! Whenever I reached school, I'll be like a walking zombie, with a heavy heart and feet. I dreaaaad going to school! :( My eyebags are heavy and I am seriously lack of sleep. What more can I say? SCHOOL WHAT~~~

On a happier note, I did enjoy the lessons. :P Hahaha! Its just the waking up part that irks me. Other than that, Im okay with everything. Oh oh, and the going home part irks me too! Because, there will be fucking lots of people of different ages boarding the train with no fucking manners when they are wearing a super duper smart outfit. I noticed, the more educated you are, the more you suck in your manners. Agree?

Something pissed me off big time today. Fuck her man. I really dont feel like talking to her. Boo! Shall not elaborate more about her because she's sucha f-r-e-a-k!!!! Eeeww! Where's your fucking manners, bitch? Shall care less about this kinda people because they aren't worth my attention. Blah~

Did I say Im tired? No?

Okay, Im tired and B is still taking his ownnn sweeeet timeeee to bathe. Its so unfair that his lessons will only start at a feaking 2pm tomorrow!! What has got into this school?

Ciaos ppl!