Sunday, April 27, 2008

My hair suck!

Need I say more?

I hate my hair!! I look like a guy now!! Damn! So sad. The more I see my hair, the more sad I am. I dont even want to look at myself in the mirror. I hate the hairstylist!! I wanted the other person to cut it for me but she was so so sooooo busy. End up, I think a Malaysian girl helped her. So damn!

My hair turns out to be like a bloody guy's hair. No no, not exactly a guy's hair but its so short and ugly and ugly and UGLY! I hate thin hair. Shithead.

Damn. For this month, Im gonna stay emo till my hair gets longer and NICER. I believe that if my hair grows longer, it will look at least a wee bit nicer than THIS CURRENT STUPID ONE! Im not gonna enjoy life these few days because this feeling s-u-c-k.

On a happier note which doesnt makes me go WOW and YEAH and YES, I got a new specs. Will only be collecting on Thursday.

Im extremely sad. :'( I feel like crying. Never once did I ever feel sad about my haircut. But this time, its an exception. :'(:'(:'(

B said that my hair looks better. My parents said that my hair looks nice. My grandma nodded her head in approval of my hair. But, I am not satisfied with this hair on my head right now!

And.. I went over to 924 to thread my eyebrow today, it also turns out to be sucky lor. Normally they do my brows till very nice de. But today there's one stupid aunty help me thread. End up! Like nvr thread like that. Waste my 7bucks! Hais! Im really down on my luck today!! Shitty!!! Hais.

One day gone just like that. Boo-hoo! :'(