Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Im broke!

Seriously, Im broke. :( I need to start saving up now! Argh! Hate this kinda feeling of being broke. Shucks!

No more shoppings and MACS. Bah! No money = no life. Boo-hoo! *CRIES*

Btw, I tried my sis's sorche torte and its... yummy! And B said that he's gonna keep one piece of Subway cookie for me. How sweet!

Im going jogging with b tmrw and I hope I will be able to run. I mean not run to jog. My stamina suck. Erk! I think after 5 minutes I will wave my white flag. Lol! So yeah. Pray hard! *.*

On a happier note, Im gonna quit smoking. :) Argh! This time its for real. Although now Im feeling quite erm.. restless and I want a puff. But ya, money wise. :( Hope I will be able to do it and not tempt B anymore. :) Smoking makes my lips turn black. BoO!

Boring post, I know. No mood. LoL!

Photobucket

My spag top!


Ciaos~