Friday, April 18, 2008

Monday to Friday's routine.

Monday!: Woke up at 6. Ends school at 5. One day gone. Only get to see B in the morning during the 1 hour ride to school.

Tuesday!: Woke up at 6. Ends school at 4. Only get to see B during the 1 hour ride to school.

Wednesday!: Woke up at 6. Ends school at 5. Didnt get to see B for the whole day.

Thursday!: Woke up at 6. Ends school at 3. Didnt get to see B for the whole day.

Friday!: Woke up at 6. Ends school at 12!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to see B the WHOLE day!

Super no life hor. :( Somemore my lesson also no 15mins break or what de lor.

Im feeling quite feverish. Thanks to B. He's sick and he kissed me and TADAH! I've got a mild sore throat and I think flu is on its way coming. Falling sick on a weekend?! Damn! I soooo wanted to enjoy my beautiful weendend with B but he has got his training in the evening tmrw.

I really dont like this life Im leading now!