Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Am I bad? Thats for you to decide. :)

WA LAO!

The 3rd day of school I already pon ten liao lor! :( Am I bad? Like what my title says? But you know, lessons have yet to start and we are always sitting in the class in our groups doing nth. Chatting, laughing like mad. And today's orientation was like ERK lor.

Must stand in the hot sun and play some team building games. So I intend to skip this and lalalala~ Lazy to blog.

Had MAC for breakfast. Lol! Went to meet B to get our MC. Scared tmrw teacher will scold so I went to get a MC instead. HAHAHHAA!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had my BigBreakfast and B got his McGriddles. Erm, his McGriddles isnt that nice. Because its a combination of sweetness and saltiness together. Its like eating ice-cream with salt. Get it?

I still did not quit my smoking habit. Seriously, I feel quite stressful in ITE. :( I dont know why. B says I slim down alot? Is it because of the stress level or is it because of my appetite. But am quite happy to hear what B said. Haha! WAY TO GO MAN!

There's school tmrw and I hope my teahcer will teach at least something. :)