Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sick.

Finally, Jennng is sick. Not to the extend that Im feeling weak all over but its those common sickness such as flu. :D I cant stop sneezing. Irritating and tears wouldnt stop flowing. Argh! I think Im over exhausted. Woke up at 5.45am everyday and slept at almost 12am every night. Seriously, I do not enjoy this kinda life Im leading right now. Or in fact, I hate it to the core. But.. I so wanna do well. :(

Photobucket

Eileen,Joyce,Jen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where's my eyebrow?! Hahahahaha! Time to do some threading this weekend! Now they increase the price liao lor. Sian~


B kept asking me to take a day off tomorrow. But NO! I need to attend all the lessons so that I wont miss out anything. See, I've never ever been so hardworking before. Hahahaha! During secondary school days... Hais! Pathetic shit. Lesson learnt. :D BYE!