Friday, April 18, 2008

Late late lateeeee.

Hi! I promised to update yesterday but I was lazy!! And for your info, I didnt switch on the comp when I got home. I slept all the way till 7+. Hahahhaa!

15th April'08
I suffered from a swollen feet. Thanks to my Sis's shoe which cuased my leg to have 5blisters! I was in pain lor. I couldnt even walk. Basically, I was limping for 2 days! O-M-G! Thats very sad, I know. :D

Photobucket

I want to act ke lian a little bit. :P


18th April'08
Had BFD lesson in the morning today! Mdm Seet is super duper funny la! Cant stand here. I like the straightforward-ness she portray to us. :) Love this kinda ppl! I dont like people who beat around the bush. Just tell me straight la. Why must "Err. Ahh. Ehh. How to say leh?" =.=" Irritating. Lol! After Mdm Seet's lesson head over to Lab1 for our WPD! My Baey was kinda cute but but but he's a very nice person. :) And I love this period because we're in an air conditioned room! Shiokkk!! And WPD is kinda difficult to understand lor. But I think Im able to manage this subject. Hope so..

Worst thing is..

I ate pork today. :( I know I know. I shouldnt have eat these but B tempt me. I haven been eating meat for 1 week alrdy leh! But no worries, I didnt eat much of it. Maybe 3 pieces? Yeah~~ Btw, B&I went to Khatib to have our Kuay Chap! :)

Pictures time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know it doesnt look very tempting but its nice! Thats what B said. I find it normal lo. Nothing special.

But you people may want to go try it out. :)
Photobucket

Bought candyfloss on the way back to his house! Which girl wouldn't enjoy the sweetness of candyfloss? It makes one happy! Hehehe!


Some narcissism pics of me! And erm, Joyce. :) And erm, Kiki! :D

Photobucket

I know the paint of my specs wear off alrdy! But see my face la! Dont see the specs! :P

Photobucket

I know my face is in a terrible state. Pimple outbreak! Damn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats his chair. Nobody is allowed to sit on it! Hahaha! I put it beside my bed!! :P

Photobucket

Cheeky Joyce and I!


Hahahha! School's fun today! And Im so so so so happy to see B in school today. B, Im happy for you. :) You know what I meant! Love ya! I love my classmates. Not all but some. Hehe! Maybe people like Joyce,Eileen and Soosian. :) SooSian is super cute la. Very naive also. Lol!

For 2 years, Im gonna meet B once in a week. Hais!

Okay, Im gonna have an early night! You people too! Bye!