Saturday, March 1, 2008

WTTTTFFFF! It took me a fucking half an hour to finish this shit thing when Im just suppose to some sort like fill in the blanks!!! Knn! Waste of time man. When Im on the verge of giving up, I just wanted to try for the last time. So I ctrl c and ctrl v! And tadah that stupid lollipop picture pop out. :) I chose this kiddy skin because the words are big enough for me to see. Nowadays ar, those skin-makers make their words so small for ants to see one lah! I cant even see the words lor! I have to fucking squint my eyes to see those words.

As you can see, Im a very kind person. I dont want my readers to feel tired by squinting their eyes and reading thru my bloggie. SO! I believe that these words should be big enough for you to read lah! Hahahahaha! Unless you pah jiao one lah. Then I got nothing to say.

BUAIZ!