Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi!

I've changed my blogskin. A little messy with my post but this is the nicest blogskin I found! Super pathetic, I know. Bare with it for a few weeks because Im not gonna blog that often anymore. Baby has stopped work and all my time was on him for the next few weeks. :) So ya, will be updating for like twice or thrice a week. Or maybe even more than that! You will never know~~ Hahaha. One thing for sure, Im gonna assure you with peektures updated. XD

My mom asked me out tomorrow for a shopping trip. But I think its more of her shopping trip. :X She told me that she wanna get Marks&Spencer's face moisturizer or something. Which means, I will be able to buy my favourite bubbly chocolate!! Im salivating now! Hahahaha! And on tuesday, its a day out with Baby! We will be going down to Challenger to get his super bass speaker and maybe a shopping trip for me, if he allow. :) Soooo long since I buy any new clothings.

Hmm.. I didnt know guys gossip too! No nighty talks tonight with Baby because he went to meet Chun after his work. :(

10,000 B.C IS OUT!! I WANNA WATCH!

With love,
JENNNGLF