Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Im not feeling very well. My heart tells me soo..

Anyways, chatted with Kasson on the phone last night till 3+am. I know, ridiculous. But somehow, after talking to him I feel relieve and Im not so tense up anymore. It made me feel kind of relax. He can definitely be a good friend but a no no to a boyfriend. :) I still remembered last year when Ben and I had some conflict, Kasson accompanied me for almost 2 hours to see my tearing like fuck. I really miss the time when all of us hang out together and laughter was always one thing that we never miss. And yeah, people change due to the surrounding. Agree?

I was really dumbfounded yesterday. I dont want things to happen this way. But well, it happened. There's nothing I can really do because the situation cannot be change at that point of time. Sorry? No. I hurt them. Its a fact and I cant change it. Whats the point of apologising when I had already hurt that particular person. Sorry cant change anything but only to make you feel better. Other than sorry, I dont know what else am I gonna say. It is just a point of view and everything got messed up. All thanks to me. Haha! I would just pray that nothing will ever happen again. And I'll guarantee that I'll just shut up from now on. Be it this or that, I'll just keep my fucking mouth shut.

I was being scolded till the point of time that I didnt defend myself at all because I knew that Im in the wrong. But the things you said last night was hurtful. It really hurt me big time and I knew that its out of anger. But still, you hurt me.

Sing this along with me. It helps!

Zip a dee do dah Zip a dee a
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine waiting my day
Zip a dee do dah zip a dee a

With love,
Jen