Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Firstly, a picture of me being a narcissist. :)

Photobucket


My eyes are like freaking pain right now!! Tsk, Im not crying but I think because Im tired. :)

Well, took a cab down to SATA and waited for half an hour for B's report. Wait again.. Shiatty place. Took another cab down to B's campus to fill in some adminstration forms and pass them his medical report. Luckily we were on time because it is almost 5 when we reach the campus. =.="

Went back to my place took the dvds, walked through the park and met Chun for dinner. Of course, its Together with B. The coffeeshop near Chun's place sell nice chicken cutlet rice! I dont know what is the block number but I know it is near Northland Primary. So yeah.

Photobucket

My face look sucky here. But who cares?! Im already attached and I dont need to look good in every photo right?! But of cos basic make up is definite for every girl. Agree?

Photobucket


Went up to Chun's place for a movie. KungFu dunk is like so lame! But Jay is cute. :) Or should I say its adorable? Haha!

I need to slp now.I have to wake up tomorrow to go down to my campus with my mom. Tiring. And look at the time now and yet Im not even on my bed. I have to wake up at freaking 7am tomorrow to get myself prepared. Damn!

B is still not yet online to send the remaining pics I took using his phone. Oh, his msn window just popped out. :)

Btw, B has really make my day today! Im so happy regardless of the tiredness that I had today. It is definitely worth it to be remembered of today. I swear.. The things B had said is totally ...

Love,
Jen.