Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello peeps!

I came to tell you that do not go SATA because it makes you wait like hell to get your medical check up. Super fucked up can?! Baby and I waited for 5 hours! 3 hours for the registration and 2 hours for the check up to be done. I was sitting there like a fucktard and freezing as if Im being locked up in a cold room. But baby and I did enjoyed ourselves there because we were basically cracking jokes and making fun about each other. Hahahaha! Oh btw, dont wear slippers these few days. KEEP RAINING SIA! =.=" I feel like Im not 18 leh!! I think Im very childish leh! Wa lao.

Baby always said this to me, "Baby, you're already 18 and is considered as an adult. But you dont behave like one. And I noticed that when you get older you become more childish." Wtf.. I dont look like 18 and I dont feel like Im one. HOW COME?! Shitty sia. I rmbered that day when I met Fiona and I was like smoking and a police car passed by and I was like wtf? I told Fiona got police leh. And she told me, "My girl,you're alrdy 18!" I was like "Ya hor, I 18 liao leh!" See. D-O-N-T F-E-E-L 18 AT ALL!

Photobucket


I wanna zi lian abit. I was wearing Baby's Everlast shirt. HAHAHA! He left it at my house the other day.

Love,
JENN!