Saturday, March 22, 2008

19th March'08

Guess where I went on the 19th? Heh heh! My favourite Sakae!

Photobucket


My fav Chawanmushi! This particular chawan is soooo nice that day.

Photobucket


Ben. :) Look, he is so skinny whereas Im so fat. Boo-hoo! He should probably go find a skinny girlfriend rather than me!

Photobucket


That guy in this pic look like LiuYuanXi, that fucker.

Photobucket


Went over to Espirit and I wanted to buy this top initially. But later I found a nicer top. Moreover this top is too big for me. If not Im gonna buy this and not the one I bought.

Photobucket


Sweet and Salted Popcorn! Watched Rule#1 and this show isnt that nice. :) Watse of money and waste of my time. The story plot kind of suck. Although one part of it I jumped. Lol! And, I have never fancy FionaXie at all. I dont like her. But yeah! She only came up only with a few scenes. :)

Remember on my previous post I mentioned that I am gonna buy the Maybelline vol mascara? I bought it. But I didnt manage to try on it yet because I didnt go out at all. :)

Photobucket


Meeting Brenda darling this coming Monday. Cant wait. I wanna laugh till I die man. Seriously..

This is the most boring-est post ever on my blog.

Love,
Jen.