Monday, March 3, 2008

Im feeling kind of uneasy. Not sure why.. Maybe my period is coming. HAHAHA!

So yeap. Went out with my mom in the evening. Had our dinner and I went over to JohnLittle to buy braaaaaaa. Bought b-e-a-u beautiful braaaaaaa. I love braaaaaa. LOL!~ Sorry if Im kind of a little open with my words. Thats me. ;) I love my new braaaaaa. HAHAHAH!

Thats all. Btw, I dont know if Im eligible to say this. But oh well, why are kids nowadays so irritating ar?! Tmd! Hate hate hate hate them. Especially those fucking ah bengs and ah lians. GET A LIFE LAR! Useless bunch of stupid people with low-down life. PUIIII~ I pui you on your face loh. Erk. Colored jeans. WAAHAHAHA! Especially red in color. O-M-G lor!

I dont wanna elaborate more. But ya, you people are not gonna touch him one single hair I tell you. How old already still want play this kind of things. Hais!!