Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello peeeeeps!~

I have just uploaded a new song in my blog. Hmm.. its not exactly a new song but its a nice song. Hahaha! So yeap. Interested in that song's title tag me. Im not gonna name it out here. :) Im so so so in love with this song can. I LOVE MIKA! Too bad, he's a gay. But he's one good-looking gay lor. So sad can!! Why would he want to be a gay when there's so many pretty girls in the world love him so much! Erhem, that is inclusive of me also lah~ I mean Im not in the pretty part. Im a girl too right!! Awww.. He sings well, he's good-looking, tall and talented what more is he lack of? Hmm.. he's a lil' too skinny, I think. I dont like skinny guys. BUT! Its excluding him. Wakakakaka!! Skinny till his jawline is sooooo visible k! Guys with visible jawline is HOT HOT HOT! Thats why you see angmoh guys so HOT right?! Wa lao, unfair SG guys 0 out of 10 got visible jawlines lor.

Take care siol!

p/s baby is gonna work tomorrow and leaving me alone again. :( How sad? Very..