Friday, March 7, 2008

I deleted the previous post. I was being forced to. Hah! Guilty?

How I wish that I can point them _!_ right at their faces. I cannot stand people who point their fingers at me blaming me for things which never happen before. I did not make him to become this way. I repeat myself, I DID NOT!

Im starting to hate ....

I feel that I need to blog everything out but I cant. Because somebody forbids me to do this. I just wish that I could just vent everything out to make myself feel better. Can I tell you everything? No. :) Because you would blabber non stop. Not because of the things that I told you. But some unrelated stuffs. You would make me feel worst than ever.

See, why get into a relationship when the other party is dumb-headed. HA-HA! This feeling suuuuucccccccck.

I wish that I have never been close to you. I regret everything!!! I seriously do. The feelings couldnt be taken back anymore.

Sometimes.. keeping quiet is the best solution. Maybe...