Friday, March 28, 2008

Indeed, a great day!

Something I must whine about first before I start my day's out with you guys. I seriously do not like Nokia phone because its function is limited and moreover they dont provide basic editing of pics like SE does. Photo editing is so popular now and Nokia doesnt have the function. BOO! Utterly disappointed I should say.

26th March'08

Went out with my 2 beloved cuzzies! So long since I last saw them liao lor! Finally got to meet up and the 3 of us went over to IMM! You people must be thinking eeyer, so lok kok, but no lor! They sell nice clothes with reasonable prices not like FEP anyhow bomb price. :)

Me and Fiona went over to the rooftop garden to slack! Hahahha! Very nice place. Gino went to accompany his friend for some other reason. Pictures should say it all. :)

Photobucket

See, there are so many greens around you! Moreover, its an open area! Which means heh heh..


Photobucket

Its not my shot. Its Gino's. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

You know Bugis have some kind of fountain which let kids play ard? Here also have leh~ Much better somemore.


Photobucket

Gino and me! I look a little tense up because its my first photo ever with him. HAHA!


Photobucket

Fiona and me! Love her!


We joked, we laughed, we teased. What more are we lack of? Meet-ups? Maybe.. With their companion, I'll never feel lonely because they will always be there for me 24/7. :) LOVE THEM! Great cousins/friends!! And they are very wise people! Not selfish and all! Share tips with me! Hahahaha!!

And going out with them might make you fat because they are all foodlovers! But not me. How sad! Jap cuisine yesterday and I should say its superb! :)

Btw, Im looking forward to another outing with my sis! Another person I love most altho she thinks Im irritating at times. :D

p.s I miss B much much.
pss I might post pictures of my cuzzie and I when we were young! Totally awesome + funny!

Love,
JEN!!