Wednesday, March 26, 2008

4 minutes left!

A quick post before I snuggle up to my comfy bed and talk to B on the phone. Im left with 4 mintues to finish up this post before B call.

Was chatting with AhLiang aka Kel on msn now. We were talking abt things in common between us. Surprisingly, he doesnt like chinese songs. How great! I hate chinese songs because its so typical and the rhythm of music doesnt make me wanna sing along with it.

Some times, things just doesnt seem to go your way. But, you just had to keep quiet about it. Blogging it out is of not much help either. Learnt it, and dont repeat it. :) I've been through and I know that blogging it out helped you feel better BUT it doesnt make the peeps reading it feel good about it. Only when, they are kind of paranoid person.

So yeah. Get it, cy?

CHEERS!