Thursday, March 20, 2008

There's one clever soul who have make a guess about the parrot who copied what I said. Yeah!!! And guess what? She guessed it correctly. C'mon people try harder to think who was it. :) If you people guessed it correctly, be sure to laugh your ass off man.

Btw, I was thinking, since someone copied the same exact words from me. Which means that my language is better than hers and Im much more creative. BAAAAHAHAAAA!

Sakae with B later and I hope I will be able to do some shopping because B is gonna pay for everything today!! BUAHAHAHA! Im not a bad gf hor. Dont condemn me. I want the Maybelline volume mascara leh! I wanted to buy it last month but I got the other one instead. Shiat. Wasted my money and I think B is gonna pay for that Mascara I wanna buy today! BUAHAHAHA!

And my sis went to Genting with her friend and she took the make up kit along with her. :( Basically took everything off the shelf. Btw, we share our cosmetics. We are lovely sisters! Hahahaha!

Im gonna end her. Ppl pls give me an answer quick! I'll be waiting for you. Hehehehe!

XOXO,
JEN