Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Met Baby in the evening. Had our dinner. And yeap, Im home again! Feel so good to be home because the weather out there is freezing cold lor!! Baby and I were like shivering in this kind of cold cold weather. It seems like its still in the month of December. :)

Sometimes I wish that Im a nerd. :( Although its a little sad to be a nerd but they seem so carefree loh. They dont know whats the outside world is like. To them its all about studying, studying and studying. Whats to them about fights? Arguments? Gangs? Nothing at all. Isn't it good to be like that? How I wish I know nothing about all these things. Shouldn't have know all these from the start. I kind of regret it. I want to be carefree also loh!!!! Argh.

I want those useless people to be out of MY LIFE! Damn it. Its better to be OUT OF MY SIGHT TOO!