Friday, May 2, 2008

The time spent together..

This week, the time spent together with B was totally awesome! :) The time spent with him was much more than I had expected. A great start to start with! :D I hope more will come soon! Haha! Oh, and and, he gave a card handmade by himself. This was the first time he drew something for me! Other than the delicious brownie he baked last year during our 2 years anni, this card was another greatest gift by him! Hehe! Of course, he did pay for my shopping trips some times but not always. Im a very understanding girlfriend! Hehe! Enough of self-praising.

I think this post might be a wordy post. So beware.. :D

I collected my new spectacles yesterday! Yeah!!~ Im very happy with the new specs Im wearing now. Btw, I like my hair now. XD

jennngjennng

My new look.


Anyways, Kiki and B got their haircut too! Hahahaha! 3 of us got our hair cut!!~ B's hair looks nice but so beng-ish. =.=" Kiki look like one alien doggie now. Hahahaha! But still, both of them is my love!!!!

jennng

kiki

Before.


ben&kikibenbaby

kiki

After.


Okay. Thats all. There are a few more pictures to be uploaded but Im tired already! I need to sleep. :D Goodnight!