Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kiki loves Ben more than me. Believe it or not?



4:20PMM

During my return of the first day of school. Joyce played with my waterbottle and her middle finger got stuck. Hahahaha! Serve her right. Guess what? She tried it for the 2nd time and it left us laughing like mad when she cant pull it out again. Lol!


Joyce


Im stuck!


Look how red her finger is!



SNAP!


A snapshot by Joyce.



Yesterday afternoon, B came over to my place to cook lunch for me. Hahahaha! Yummy! His fried rice was yummy! Although the ingredients were not the best of the best, but it still taste good. Who says fried rice need an egg? With no egg, it still taste nice! :D Thanks B for the fried rice.

And, while B was lying down on my sofa, Kiki jumped on him and lay down on his tummy! The scenario was uberly adorable! I laughed my ass off when Boyboy does that. Hahaha! And I saw B's ouch face I laughed even harder. Lol!


Banananaa~



Hahaha! The banana B eating so obscene sia! LOLOL!



I wanna the share of the banana!


Look at how Boyboy was looking at B's banana with his gleaming eyes saying "I WANT TO EATTTT!" Hahahaha!



And you guys know what?

I was eating the banana also leh! And I offered Kiki the banana Kiki dont want sia. And when B fed him the banana, he eat it. *&#&#*(&@ I was like wtf? O.O Boyboy loves B more than me. :( LOLOLOL!

That was how I ended my day with B. Lol! Went over to the nearby mini park sat down and have a drink. Thats all! Simple yet splendid day spent. :D

Lastly.. A photo of me! Later you all forgotten about me. Lol!

YoursTruly



Bye dudeeeeeee and babeeeeee!