Saturday, May 10, 2008

Im in deep shit!

I asked SooSian what did they learn these few days. Surprisingly, the only just started the Chapter on Tables. I thought they would have long started chapter 9 already. Thank god for that.

On the other hand. I read through the notes on tables and find it kinda easy to handle. BUT! BUT! BUT!! When it comes the the Excercises of Chapter 8 on the book. I couldnt do it. Really!!!! You ppl must take a look at the explanation of what the book says! OMG!! So difficult lor. :( I dont want to not know anything in any topics lor. Argh! Super fustrating not knowing how to do it one leh!! So different from what I read lor. And I think they should put more effort in compiling the notes and giving more examples. Because, I believe that WPB need full explanation and notes. These notes are insufficient for me to know shits abt Tables!!!!! Seriously, give us more notes la!! And, this topic is very difficult lor. :(

Luckily before WPB was taught, I've got my hands on html codes. And I just only manage to be able to come out with the codes. Just manage only leh. Not those pro pro who flick the fingers and TADAH!! A webbie came out.

I swear this is gonna be the last time Im gonna get sick in this 2 years of my education. It suck and it doesnt feel good. Hais. Enough of ranting.

On a happier note, I still manage to do the Tables codes!! Wahahahaahaha!! Happy!!~ But I just only to scrape through it. I know how it works already and it is all thanks to SooSian for sending me the examples of her work she helps me in solving my prob. :D Happy! Thanks dear. :D

Sidetrack abit, Im feeling sad.

Bye.