Thursday, May 29, 2008

I believe in Karma, do you?



Remeber, must believe in Karma. I think I should stop whatever Im doing. Im afraid Karma will fall on me. I DONT WANT!!!! *Pouts*

It was such a hectic week this week. :( Tests coming up and I've yet to do any revision for it. Im so dead. Very dead, and extremely dead. But what was stopping me from revising? Idk. Bah!

Anyways, was viewing my friendster's profile and I came across my puppy, Kobi! Initially he was with us, but I gave it to B. But B couldnt handle him because he's extremely naughty. So, B gave me back and we breed him for around 1 month and gave him away. Know why? Because, my DarlingBoy and Kobi was extremely playful and they ransacked the whole house. =.=" When I got home I have to double the workforce. Clean double of the pee and poop! Its super tiring. XD But I really do miss Kobi. He learn things fast. :D

Kobi


Kobi

He always do this when Im still sleeping on my bed. XD


See, he's such a cutie, how can you not miss him? I wonder how is he now.

Alright, I've managed to keep my blog alive for the rest of the week. XD

CIAOS~

p/s idtiap.