Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quickie

A quickie post before I head over to the sofa on-ed the tv and watch Your The One on Channel U!

This is specially for you.I have never ever write this kinda stuffs on my blog before and this is the first time I did this. Be honoured okay!!I wanna tell you that I love you because, to me, your the most loving/sincere/doteful/understanding bf ever. Altho you made me lose trust on your several times, but nevertheless, I build the strong trust in you again.Thats because, you proved me wrong. I believe my love for you would never go wrong. :D


Im not very good with my words. But thats all I can say. :)

Erhem! For the You Know Who post, I will post it asap ok! GO WATCH TV LIAO! BB!

BTW HOR! I HATEHATEHATE the F5 SIA! That one the THERE, THE JIANGTINGTING or smth. I know she's from other country one la. DONT LIKE HER! Stupid. Her voice like robot like that. OKOK! BYE!