Sunday, May 18, 2008

Still on MC.

I went to visit the doc again this morn with my dad. No no, biscally I went alone because he as the usual self, go la kopi with his friends la! Lol! So I went to the clinic myself.

There's smth I need to rant on before I start my day out with you guys. This 2 person working at the clinic's counter aka the clinic assistant/medicine prescriber/whatever you call her. SUPER GUAI LAN LA! #&@*&(# Feel like slapping their face. So rude and damn annoying. I didnt write my full name down only what. Need to say me ar?! Kns. And I believe Jennifer Ng with my IC no. on the paper is good enough for her to take out my card liao lo. Stupid bitch.

So back to topic. The doc says that I cant go back to school yet. :( Im given another 2 days MC and I have to visit him again this coming Wednesday. Hopefully, I would be able to return to school by Thursday. I really wanna go back to sch la! So boring at home and from what Joyce said, got many many free shows lor! So, am sorry girls that Im unable to return to school. Miss you girls loads!! :D

I've not been meeting B for hmmm (counts fingers and toes) 2 weeeks?! :( Everytime I say he will drop by to visit me right, end up its only for 2 hours? Not enough not enough lor!!!! I dont like! Argh. I wanna meet him on Friday. And, my poor B is sick just like me. :( Running at a high fever of 39.5 yday!! Hais. Hope B will recover soon because Im recovering at a speedy rate, I think. Lol! Rest well my darling boy. :D

I gave my handmade card to my Mom yesterday. Hehe! And Bro's gf came ytd to have dins with us. Keke!