Thursday, May 15, 2008

Extremely bored at home!

Hello! I've been stucked at home with these chicken pox on my skin for 11 freaking days!! Can you imagine, how long have I not stepped out of my house already!! Im not suppose to be seen by the public like what my dad says because some ignorant peeps will call police. =.=" Lame. LOL!

Guess what? I went to the doc again today and he gave my another 2 days MC. HELL! I wanna go back to school!!!! I missed out so many things leh!

For OFA, I've completed up to Assignment 21. Dont know you guys completed till where already but I just typing and doing and typing these assignments. Lol! And, Im stucked on assignment 21. Very difficult leh! Nobody to guide me along. BoO!

B's coming over to my place. Hehe! I miss him sooooooo much x100! I wanna go shopping after I'd recover and his birthday is coming!!!! I dont know what to get for him this year. Every year I'll get him a cake, but I think this year will be an exception year because I cannot eat cakes due to my chickenpox. So, might as well dont get him one.

Maybe I'll bake something. Cookies?? Nah! Maybe I'll ask my sis to give me the recipe for making durian puffs (special ones, of cos!).

Bye! I think Im blogging till out of point already. Lol!

SIAN LAR!!!