Saturday, May 24, 2008

A day's out with B.

Hello!

There will be no pictures for this post. :) So, you will peeps will read my post till cock eye ok? :D

Finally, I get to see B for a freaking 3 weeks of not meeting each other. After school, Im on the happier side of the mood because I know that in the night we will be having our dins and follow by a movie to catch! :D

So, when I got home I replenish my energy by sleeping like a log. Teehee!

Met B for porridge for our dins because Im still unable to eat lots of food la. BUT! The porridge at 924 is yummy!

*Im lazy to blog liao*

Okay, SO I watched Indiana Jones for the movie. Rate: 8.5/10

Its nice but I wanna see more of it.

Something caught my eye ytd and Im gonna get it by next week. Hopefully..

p/s Something pissed me off big time yesterday after school. Shit you, bitch!