Sunday, May 4, 2008

B's Chicken Chop! YUMMY!!~

Today I have got the I-WANT-TO-BLOG attitude. :) Hehe!

Erhem, just to start with something glorious today. :D My soon-to-be-chef B whipped up something yummy for dinner today! I'm so proud of B that he managed to cook something presentable. Normally, the things which he will usually cook will be either scrambled eggs or his favourite pancakes. Nonetheless, his maggi mee will always be his best dish. :D But! For today, he actually cooked chick chop! Its totally yummy and still, YUMMY!!

And.. B's finger got cut because of me. :( Not because that he accidentally cut his finger while cutting the veggie. Its because we are playing some childish game. And I somehow cheated. Dont tell all of you what game. :X Bascially, we are just competing only la. Lol!

B's finger

HAHA!


PICTURES TIME! Not much of it tho'. :D

<brownsauce

THECOOK

chickenchopt

chickenchopchop

Wa, tempting bo?! Lol!

B!

B! Its candid shot by me. I didnt ask him to do the flexes. :D


Lastly.. A picture of LAONIANG!~ Lol!

LAONIANG


Thats all for today! Goodnight! Im gonna play Viwawa BIG 2.5! Lol!