Saturday, May 24, 2008

To My Beloved Cy.

To my dearest, ChinnYee.



Hey girl!

Like I promised, this post is specially for you. :)

Im sorry that Im unable to call you today because Im very busy with my school stuffs. Assignments coming up and test are coming up as well.

Well, no worries about what had happened in school alright? At least you've got me, who will be there for you for 24/7 if you ever needed me. Im just a phone call away like what you had mentioned in the conversation.

I've not forgotten about you and I will never forget you. No doubt about it. :) You see, we shared the same Surname and most probably our ancestors would be the same and, both of us has got a very hot tempered character. But due to the fact that we are so hot-headed we can really communicate well. Although some misunderstandings and arguments had occurred during the past few years, our friendship are still hanging on and it will hang on forever.

So, not to worry about what other people think of you and whatever they say behind your back. Because, its only me, JenniferNg who knows you inside out. So, who are they to actually judge you?

So, no worries alright? You are forever so dear to me. And this the longest friendship I had in my entire 18 years. :) Thanks for everything.

Yours truly,
Jen.