Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mundane life.



Life has been mundane recently. Nothing much happened and I came to realise that I've been doing the same thing everyday. Whenever I got home, I will be like a walking zombie, not sure what my surrounding has come into.

I eat, revise and I sleep.
Woke up, I study, eat, study, eat, revise and sleep.

As for Saturday, meeting up B is sucha a chore now. Both of us wanted to spend our weekends at home. Most of the time, it was him who sacrifice his stay home time to come over to my place to see me. When you see it at the other point of view, it was me who was just plain lazy to meet him up. Haha!

Nope, B and I is still going on fine. Our daily routine of talking on the phone in the night is still on. Just that meeting up is much lesser than it usually was.

When came into a conclusion, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HOLS IN 2 WEEKS TIME! :D But in this 2 fucking weeks, exams exams and still exams.

Good that the eyesore has been gone. From then on, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Remember, Karma!!!








I kept playing with the grouping thingy. Hahahah! So fun!!


I know la, see my face sian right? I dont care lor. Lol!

On the other hand, I shared some thoughts with B yesterday. He was effing pissed. Hahahaha! Shant say much here.

To Gino And Tiff
I dont know if you do read my blog. But I just wanted to tell the both of you that although I didnt go down to visit your Dad, its doesnt mean that I dont care. I still care alright? Im lost for words but I really do wish that your Dad will have a speedy recovery. Have faith in your Dad and God. I believe that he will recover very soon. :)