Friday, September 19, 2008

Words of encouragement, just for you.

I know it has been tough for you these years. Be it in the things you did, people did or your close ones did. But nevertheless, you will always have my assurance. My assurance to your everything. I promise, I will stand by you from time to time. I promise that you will never ever fall from the top of the cliff. In short, I'll protect you like how you protected me these years.

I know you're disappointed in some things that you cant commit and achieve. But no worries, you will achieve it one day. :) One fine day, I will see you standing proud telling me that you have finally achieved it. I know you can do it. With your determination and my encouragement you will make it one fine day. Not now, but in the near future. Fret not, I will still be by your side watching you succeed in life and achieving something that you longed for.

Dont give up on yourself yet cus Im not giving up on you. Never will I will..

For people who doesnt appreciate you, ignore them. :) For once, you've got me who learn&want to appreciate my dear dear darling.