Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The weather is cold today!


So, for today, I reached school uber lateeee! Blame it on B-a-b-y. I called him for his morn call and he went back to sleep while I am ready to head out. O.O So, being the very kind, understanding and lovely gf, I waited for him at Khatib station for almost 45mins.


When I board the train it was already 8am liao lor!


School didnt teach much things lately. Probably it is all up to ourselves now to study OR not to study. :DD GOOD! I like.


Access exam tomorrow and please PLEASE give me all your lucks just for that 2 hours! And I'll return it to you after that 2 hours of nervous breakdown. Hahahahaha! K aftermath with the usuals.


Good news: No lessons till 8th Sep. 8th of Sep was actually my Business paper and my hols starts here!


I tell you ah. I super duper happppy! I've got 5 weeks of hols man! Baby too. Maybe he only have 4 weeks or so.


XD