Tuesday, September 9, 2008




First of all, I wanna say Happy Birthday to my Mom!!



Was her birthday yesterday and her children bought her a sweater & a bag! :DD That is including me lor. I also got pay for it. Heeeeeee. Anyways, for dinner last night was an outdoor dins at Sembawang Park's restuarant named Berlian House Restaurant. :D Hmmm.. Was is Berlian? I forgotten. But there's only one restaurant there. So yup, its easy to find. :)











So, for the food wise, it is suuuuuuperbbbb! They sell very yummy&tasty food! Oh, they sell both chinese&western cuisine. :DD So ya. Should go patronise it if you've got the transport. :DD


And... As an animal lover, I saw many many many kittens. Let me count, there's roughly 7 to 9 kittens there! Surprisingly, all of the are of the same color! I've never seen kittens with all the same color before lor! Suuuuuuperrrr adorable! The mother cat eyes are amazingly huge&gorgeous! Gleaming dark green eyes. Heeeeeee! And one of the kitten actually brush herself against my leg. Heeee. Im not scared lor! :X Luckily I never bring Kiki out last night, if not he would have gotten himself high. (He chase cats.)




Baby, this is for you. I know you loveeee kittens! You would have gotten yourself as high as Kiki yesterday if you went.








I only managed to take pics of these 2 kittens because they are not afraid of strangers. :D Others run like siaooo when I approach them!



And....


Who says Kiki doesnt know how to keep his hands while lying down like how cat does!




Sometimes, am wondering is my Kiki a dog or a cat! O.O Sometimes he behaves like a cat and sometimes a dog. He eats fish&pork&carrot&potatoe. He loves to climb up&down down&up.



***

Took my BFD paper yesterday and surprisingly it is manageable! Yipppppie! I attempt all questions and most of the answers I know it would defnitely be the correect one! Hahahahahaha! So I am very very very happy yesterday! After my paper I went to CWP for my brunch. XD With Babylove of cos! Bought myself a handmade pendent and very nice lor! Loooove it!!~ Neb bought it for me tho'. HEEEE!


SO all in all, for yesterday I am on cloud nine. XD


2 more days and its gonna be Neb's hols! So we are gonne hit the gym on preferably 3 working days per week. XD STAY HEALTHY MAH!


Take care everybodeh!