Friday, September 5, 2008



Hello peeeeepo!!




So, yesterday I can say that I spent my entire day out with Ben. Met him for brunch. Heahded over to his place and slaaaaaaaaac till the time is up & we took 969 over to Tampines Interchange and pass Joyce her PSP.




The super Nanny him.



Waited for his friends over at Tampines MRT. Went straight down to Ikea for dinner. Mmmm.. Yummmmeh! The meatballs was totally awesome! But I ate beef. :( Told myself that I cannot eat beef but still, I ate it. Its too hard to resist this temptation. But well, I only ate 2 meatballs. :D Spag was normal. Ordered the kid's meal because it was like $2.90 each. XD HAHAHHAA!!


Anyway, being such a glutton, Ben&I went over to buy the hotdog! Slaaackkkkk! Slllaaaaaacccccck till 10 and we headed home. :D


-END-


I know you guys misses Kiki right! Haven been putting up his pictures on my blog lately. Snapped a few pictures of him in the morn before I leave the house. :DD











TEEHEEEEEEEEE!


Isnt him the cutest dog on Earth? :X
Well, now he isnt the cutest anymore. :( He went for his grooming session in the afternoon and now, he look like an alien from outerspace. :S Shaved him botak from top to toe, toe to buttock.


Met Neb in the afternoon to "study". But ended up both of us SF-ed and watch a movie called 'A Nanny Diary'. Haha! Nice show! Neways, wanna see how that retarded Neb looks like?






C'mon scroll more..





MORE!!









Dont lazy! More!





















A new way of meditating. Ask him to coach you. :)



HAHAHAHHAAAA!


Neb dont scold me! You deserve it! Who ask you to keep bullying this evening. HAHAHAHHA! :DD



But still, I love him a lot. And I mean THIS much. :)