Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New skin! {Edited}

Hey dude and dudette!



A change of new skin for my blog! Hahahaha! Finally I've stopped using the navigation sites already! Had a hard time editting it tho'. Because when it comes to the navigations sites, I'll just have to copy and paste everything in. But for this, I have to edit, edit and re-edit aagin!



Its a total waste of time, I know. :DD


Yawns The Sims 2 time!


Baby baby where are you.
Jen Jen, Jen Jen here need you..



*****

Seriously, I think I should stop blogging laaaa. I've been hooked onto blogging these few days. Mainly because Im bored at home and Idk what else should I do rather than...


  • Sim-ing.

  • Wahjong-ing.

  • Eating. (I realise when Im home, I tend to eat ALOT.)

  • Shitting/Urinating.

  • Playing puzzle games at ShockWave.

  • Downloading games.

  • Singing to they rhythm of this song.

  • Playing with Kiki. (He sleeps the whole afternoon away most of the time.)

  • Plucking my eyebrow.

  • Sweep/Mop the floor.(This is the least I would do.)




So... All these really bores me. Therefore!


BLOGGING



is what I like to do! Say, for example, you cant blog the same things over&over again right? Everytime you clicked on "Posting" you would definitely come out with something new to blog about. (For sure.) I like to think about what to write about post today and bla bla bla..


But! Whenever I've got so much thoughts on my mind, I tend to forget everything when I am about to blog. Short term memory? Lol! Yes, mine is the shortest. :D


Okay, this post is crap.