Sunday, September 14, 2008

When there's school & when there's no school.



Eons ago.



Met Neb last evening for dinner. :D Mind you, we cooked it together! Okay, I must admit that yesterday's cooking was shit. :( The pan fry dory tasted weird. I find no words to describe it. It was urgh! Ya, urgh!! But, for the butter potatoe & the broccoli with button mushroom was heavenly!! (Am a potatoe&veggie lover!) Hence, thats the reason why I love this 2 side dishes!


Alright, so Neb & I bascially work our way through the whole evening for the preparations and cooking. *Phew* Very tiring ahhhh~ I kept washing and washing and washing so as not to cock up the whole working area. Ate & clean up again~ :DD




Fishballs?? O.O







NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!







It was actually button mushroooooms! Love It!!



Alright, some pictures of my adorable Kiki! You guys must be missing him. Especially Joyce! Hahahaha! :P




When my Mom's not around, he would climb up the table and sleeeep there for the whole day! Hahahah!





He loves sitting on the newspaper, cushions, my pillow & my blanket!





Lying on his cushion!





With his fav. cup! He knows whats cup ok! Heeee. I'll always say: "Kiki where's your cup?" And he'll go find it! Cooool~





For fun.





Mom shouted "KIKI COME DOWN!"





The 2 sleepyhead. HHAHAHAHAHA! Opppps!



Alright, when I get the recipe of my fav. butter potatoe & broccoli from Neb I'll post it up here. :D