Saturday, September 27, 2008

Drama time!

{Edited.}

Was feeling bored this afternoon! So, I logged on to Cruchyroll.com to search for some dramas to kill time! Hahahahaha! So, I found this movie!




Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do.


Was quite a bore during the starting part of the show but slowly it became nicer and nicer! Lol! :D This show is kinda touching but yet I didnt sob during the show. Lol! But, I think its a little too dramatic because I dont think this will happen in real life eh? Watch it and you will know!

Rating: 3.8 + 0.2/5

Okay, I added the 0.2 because the lead actor is superrrrr charming. Nope, he's not good looking but his smile is very charming! Heeee! Oh, not to forget their korean song is kinda soothing. Not the rock&roll one if you have watched it! :D


So for now, Im gonna watch this!




Sky of Love.


Heard that its a very touching show eh? Didnt have the chance to catch it in the theatres. Lol! So for now, Im gonna watch it online!! Wahahahaha! Alright! Gonna go watch it now!


Alright, I've finished watching Sky of Love just now and WOW! I must admit that its a very nice show!!~ :D Must watch! Haaaaa!

Rating: 4.7/5

I was hoping to see more of the ending part. Hahahaha! I think the storyline was a little too short. Maybe they might want to lengthen it a little. Overall, its still nice! The Mika very pretty lor! And Hiro is OMG! Goooooood looking with his golden white hair! *Melts*


Anyways, for now, Im gonna watch Hana Kimi, the Japanese version! Heard that its a very nice drama too! :D Caaaant wait because the loading of the video is kinda sloooow. :D I hope the whole series wouldnt make me stay up whole night! Because tomorrow I must wake up early to meet Ben's family~~


So, I'm gonna end here now because the drama has finished uploaded alrdy!

Ta~