Monday, September 29, 2008

So what?




SO WHAT if you have stopped working?
SO WHAT if you asked me to be not be angry?
SO WHAT if you apologise?
SO WHAT if you feel sorry?
SO WHAT if you didnt want this to happen?
SO WHAT if you will make it up to me?


SO WHAT?!



It doesnt seems to make any difference whether you ended your job or not. Because it still stays the same.


I blogged here because I wanted to get this message through. Normally, as my usual self, I wont blog these things out. At most, I'll just rant it over at my livej. But for now, I think that I am fuming with anger. I am extremely du lan and knn ccb feel like beating you up.


Sometimes hor, I really wanted to be frank lehhhhhhhhh!


9 months VS 3 years 1 months. \o/ YEAH~ Throws confetti in the air! Blast out loud music! Who will win?


CMON! Cheer with me!!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/