Friday, September 26, 2008

Nil.




I am finally back!!!!! It has been 4 days since I touch the computer and do something to my blog! :D And, I dont know where to start. Too many things on my mind! Lol! I think I'll just narrow down to what happened yesterday.


So! Yesterday met up with SS and Joyce! Like finally!




SooSian, Joyce & Laoniang!



Went to Taka for their lunch and then headed over to Wisma for Starbucks! Yummmmmm! Starbucks is a never miss lorrrr~ Chilled there and laughed there and peng there~ And find these group of girls super irritating because they actually snatch seats from us. Like duh! They practically ran over to the seat and sat their butt down on the seat. -.-" Was like totally stun to see 21st century people still doing these kinda things? They must be from Mars. :(




I asked that girl to pose because I told her that I am actually finding new looks for my model agency company. And so she smiled with her braces on with her mouth widen and I ran away. Totally scare me with her smile. :(



LOLS! No la! Idk why she smiled to Joyce's handphone while we secretly took a cheebye picture of them. Lol! Any idea which school are they from? White top and green skirt. Hmmm~


And then we headed over to paragon's Toysrus. And then we headed to.. Erm I forgot where's the place and I asked Poonie to try heeels! Like omg! Lol! Totally hilarious! Hahahahaha!




AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!


SooSian went shopping with her cousin after our dins. Joyce went home. I went to meet Neb&friends at KFC. Lol! Again!!!!


***

The pictures below are some overdue pictures. Mostly it consists of Kiki. Lol! Not gonna say much tho'. Im extremely lazy to blog nowadayssssss! And I might be going MIA again! HGahahahahaha! :D




This is my dadddd! :)








Spot Kiki!









I think I'll just stop here because Im dozing offffff. So tired! Not forgetting, I have to clean the house and pack my roooom! My room is in a mess. Haven been staying at home for quite a few days already!

And, Neb's working for the F1 race. Bah. I miss him alot. And its alot alot alot! Cant wait for Monday. :(